I was recently nominated for a Liebster Award by:
He is a very cool Irish musician who writes beautiful poetry. You should definitely check him out. I am extremely flattered he picked my little blog. Thank you!
I am copying and quoting the rules from his website that he received from his nominator:
The Liebster Award is very unique in the fact it brings recognition to the smaller blogs of the ‘verse. With that in mind, all of the nominated blogs will have under 200 followers.
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
5. No tag back thingys.
Eleven Questions I Was Asked:
(1) What most defines the decade you were born in?
Disco and Scooby Doo.
(2) Why do you write/draw/paint etc?
I write, because it is the one talent I was given. A psychic once told me I would die at the age of 43. I am trying to leave memories for my children.
(3) What is your favourite gangster movie?
Ummm…hmmmm… I have to admit to never even seeing “The Godfather”. Does “The Usual Suspects Count”?
(4) What song most reminds you of your teenage years?
GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN… ‘Cause We Do! Always.
(5) What is your favourite period of history?
The 1920s before the crash. Women were so glamorous. Men dressed up.
(6) What is your favourite swear word?
The big F. But my children read this blog, so I keep it tame.
(7) What is your favourite TV programme?
GAME OF THRONES
(8) Describe yourself in three words?
Fun, Loony, Moody
(9) Name the person that influenced you the most?
My amazing grandma. She would dance wherever she chose. She ate dessert before dinner. She wore whatever she wanted. She had the most amazing laugh…The kind of laugh with the sound “hah” actually in it. She was beautiful. She was free.
(10) Do we, as a society, value beauty over intellect?
The fact that “The Bachelor” and “Jersey Shore” exist, would be a most noteable and unfortunate, yes.
The sadness that we are constantly perfecting plastic surgery, but have yet to cure cancer.
(11) If someone made a movie of your life what would it be called?
Eleven Facts About Me:
1.) I quit college to have babies.
2.) I watch “Everybody Loves Raymond” every night… Yes, every night.
3) I come from three generations of beekeepers.
4.) I worked at Taco Bell for six months to meet a boy who worked there…I “succeeded.”
5.) I have a very raunchy sense of humor.
6.) I am allergic to watermelon.
7.) My husband officially asked me to marry him two weeks after our first date.
8.) I play video games.
9.) I have dumped a drink on a boy’s head. He later asked me out. I almost did it again.
10.) I have been to a rave. See Taco Bell boy above.
11.) I once interviewed a nun for a college project.
Eleven Questions For Bloggers I Have Nominated
1.) What is your favorite childhood memory?
2.) Where is the most amazing place you have traveled to?
3.) What is your least favorite household chore?
4.) What is your favorite meal?
5.) Why did you start a blog?
6.) What is your favorite movie?
7.) Do you speak another language?
8.) What is the best deal you have gotten?
9.) What advice would you have given your younger self?
10.) Would you travel to outer space, given the opportunity?
11.) Do you like camping?
Eleven Fantastic Blogs I Am Nominating
Keiko’s Tanpopo http://keikostanpopo.blogspot.com
Lindsey’s Luscious http://lindseysluscious.blogspot.com
See Emily Shop http://www.seeemilyshop.com
That Damn Green Dress http://thatdamngreendress.blogspot.com
Happily Ever Anthro http://happilyeveranthro.blogspot.com
Sunless Rose http://sunlessrose.blogspot.co.uk
Swish and Swoon http://www.swishandswoon.com
Outside the Box http://outsidethebox.blog.com
Readers Unbound http://readersunbound.com